We’re very excited to be jetting off to the East Coast of America to perform at Honk!
– here are some show times for you.
** updated 17th October with extra shows in New York! **
Friday 11th October 3pm – Honk! in the Neighbourhoods
- and at 7pm – Lantern Parades – Sidewalk processions around Davis Square accompanied by bike lights, paper lanterns, flashlights, and other DIY lighting
Saturday 12th October 12.30pm – Opening Ceremonies – in 7 Hills Park
- and during the rest of the day in Davis Square, More than 30 activist street bands, from around the world, perform outdoors for free.
Sunday 13th October 12pm – “Reclaim the streets for horns, bikes and feet” – parading from Davis Square to Harvard Square’s Oktoberfest celebration
- and at 2pm – Oktoberfest – playing on the big stage in Harvard Square
- and then at 8pm, we perform at the Honk! Festival All-band Blowout Concert
PRONK! in Providence
Monday 14th October 5pm – Parade down Wickenden St with the other bands
- and at 7pm, we play by the hurricane barrier and at the Hot Club
Tuesday 15th October 10pm – a show at Littlefield in Brooklyn
Wednesday 16th October 6.30pm – parading in East Village
- and at 12.30am, Felicity Status joins Alev Lenz at Googie’s Lounge on Ludlow Street.
Thursday 17th October at midnight – we play for Punchdrunk’s Sleep No More, in the Manderley Bar at the The McKittrick Hotel!
Friday 18th October – school appearances in the morning
- at 6pm at the Coney Island USA bar, 1208 Surf Avenue
- and at 11pm, a big show at the Gowanus Ballroom
- with a party with massed bands on the F train in between
Saturday 19th October 7pm – we parade and create a live film score to Benh Zeitlin’s “Egg” at the New York Hall of Science.
We hope to see some of you there!